25Hours of Learning
Master 100 most fundamental Urdu words through comprehensive understanding along with accurate audio pronunciations, contextual meaning followed by their usage in couplets – enabling you to comprehend nuances of Urdu Poetry
Invest in Urdu. Invest in you.
Eloquence and Urdu’s touch can add a charisma to your personality
Rekhta is a not-for-profit organization. The funds from this course fee shall be going to the corpus of the Foundation and will be utilized for the current and future initiatives of Rekhta Foundation.
Start your learning journey from anywhere and on any device - mobile, tablet or desktop. Accessible on all the devices
Interactive module for a comprehensive, easy and fun learning experience
Get certificate on completion of course
- Real Time Progress
- Individual Score
- User Ranking
- Daily Learning Goals
- Weekly Progress Report
Why "Alfaaz" ?
Course designed for Urdu poetry enthusiasts and budding poets
- Fundamental words used in Urdu poetry
- 360 degree understanding of every word
- Correct pronunciations
- Contextual relevance of each word
- Precise connotation of words in poetry
- Prominent subject in Urdu poetry
- Strong Vocabulary
- Art of expressing in Urdu
- Deep understanding of poetic terminology
To receive updates about Rekhta’s future learning initiatives.
GOOD JOB BUDDY!
Keep up the good work
Course Highlights Designed by Noted poets
- Audio Pronunciation of all ashaar (shers)
- Audio Shers Pronunciation of all ashaar (shers)
- Pronunciation audio of all the word
- 400 Urdu ashaar (shers)
- Translation in English & Hindi for each other
- Bookmarks for revision & ease of use
Don't worry! You've earned 10 pts for the effort.
Keep up the good work!
- 100 Essential Urdu words to understand Urdu poetry
- Audio Shers Pronounciation of all ashaar (shers) 400
- Urdu ashaar (shers)
- Pronounciation audio of all the words
- Translation in English & Hindi for each sher
- Bookmarks Bookmarks for revisions & ease of use
- Designed by Noted Poets
Setting ---> Safari ---> Privacy & Security ---> disable “Prevent Cross-Site Tracking”
Safari ---> Preferences ---> Privacy ---> untick “Prevent Cross-Site Tracking”
Setting ---> Chrome ---> enable “Allow Cross-Website Tracking”
Chrome ---> Preferences ---> Privacy and Security ---> tick “Allow all cookies”
please write to us at: email@example.com