Why "Alfaaz Part - II" ?
Build upon Alfaaz Part - I and learn another set of most popular poetic words of Urdu poetry. Using words in sentences becomes very easy by prose examples in Alfaaz Part - II.
- Fundamental words used in Urdu poetry
- 360 degree understanding of every word
- Correct pronunciations
- Contextual relevance of each word
- Precise connotation of words in poetry
- Prominent subject in Urdu poetry
- Strong Vocabulary
- Art of expressing in Urdu
- Prose examples along with poetic examples
Invest in Urdu. Invest in You.
Eloquence And Urdu’s Touch Can Add A Charisma To Your Personality
Start your learning journey from anywhere and on any device - mobile, tablet or desktop. Accessible on all the devices
Interactive module for a comprehensive, easy and fun learning experience
Get certificate on completion of course
- Real Time Progress
- Individual Score
- User Ranking
- Daily Learning Goals
- Weekly Progress Report
Why "Alfaaz" ?
Course Designed For Urdu Poetry Enthusiasts And Budding Poets
To receive updates about Rekhta’s future learning initiatives.
GOOD JOB BUDDY!
Keep up the good work
Course HighlightsDesigned by Noted poets
- Audio Pronunciation of all ashaar (shers)
- Audio Shers Pronunciation of all ashaar (shers)
- Pronunciation audio of all the word
- 400 Urdu ashaar (shers)
- Translation in English & Hindi for each other
- Bookmarks for revision & ease of use
Don't worry! You've earned 10 pts for the effort.
Keep up the good work!
- 100 Essential Urdu words to understand Urdu poetry
- Audio Shers Pronounciation of all ashaar (shers) 400
- Urdu ashaar (shers)
- Pronounciation audio of all the words
- Translation in English & Hindi for each sher
- Bookmarks Bookmarks for revisions & ease of use
- Designed by Noted Poets
Setting ---> Safari ---> Privacy & Security ---> disable “Prevent Cross-Site Tracking”
Safari ---> Preferences ---> Privacy ---> untick “Prevent Cross-Site Tracking”
Setting ---> Chrome ---> enable “Allow Cross-Website Tracking”
Chrome ---> Preferences ---> Privacy and Security ---> tick “Allow all cookies”
please write to us at: email@example.com